Sick Certificates

If you are off work for less than six working days, you do not need a doctor’s certificate – you need to fill out a form SC1, which is obtainable from your employer.

Please note these can not be provided in emergency appointments. They should be requested by telephoning reception.

Local Services, Let
Cavendish Car Service Leslie Sheinman Counsellor